Definition of hikers shoes
What is popular hiker? In fact, these boots have long been known as shoes for climbers.
They were created for long walks. Therefore, real hikers are distinguished by a springy outsole, which is also very soft at the same time. But now, popularity has increased not only for hiking, but also for the urban environment.
Most models are very lightweight. It was very important for walking and this condition did not change when shoes became popular for the city.
The second is the tread sole. Very comfortable, non-slip and not heavy. And in the past few seasons, a similar tractor sole has noticeably grown in popularity.
A very old shoe model dates back to World War I. It was a kind of family affair, then grandchildren and great-grandchildren inherited. But the first company to start delivering such “ancient and stylish” shoes was a company called Red Wing.
Then there were many competing firms. There were very interesting models and creative product advertisements.
What are hikers for?
A controversial and even controversial question as to why this model is needed. Initially, these shoes were created for long trips. Ergonomics and other details were taken into account accordingly.
For official use:
- pullover or warm sweater of reserved colors, preferably in the range with shoes;
- plaid or plain shirt;
- trousers are hard from denim (denim of medium hardness can also be used).
- retro style jacket (not too defiant coloring);
- the sweater is very light and can even be knitted;
- shirt with a predominance of a funny pattern (it is desirable to use a small print);
- khaki pants.
- short jacket (possible with a fur collar or hood);
- vest or raglan (knitted product will hold very well);
- semi-sporting trousers (it is desirable that the model was not too fitted, but nevertheless narrowed).
Very beautiful images. Girls like to complement hikers with down jackets with fur collars, plus combine fur on shoes. It is very stylish and comfortable.
The growth in popularity of this particular type of shoe in 1980 is very easy to explain. The thing is that by this time the need for outdoor activities was increasing. Many companies at this time began to massively create such comfortable shoes. But people learned all the charms of the novelty and began to wear it not only on hikes. Now hiking shoes are so popular that it flaunts the catwalk and is not unreasonable. She really is very sweet.