We will introduce you to patterns that will help tie a beautiful tablecloth.
Preparation for work
To create a beautiful thing, you just need to choose the right model, purchase the right material and tool.
The choice of model should be based on the experience of the craftswoman.
Yarn should be selected rather plastic. The following options are best suited:
Help The thinner the thread, the more tender and airy the product will turn out.
Based on the density of the yarn, the size of the hook is determined. To do this, it is enough to fold the fiber in half and compare the resulting thickness with the head of the hook.
The work can be done in three ways: from motives, in a circle and rectangular (square) shape. Let's consider all options in more detail.
Knitting a lace tablecloth from motifs
In the first method, you can create a product of various shapes and sizes. First you need to find out the size of the future subject. In terms of coverage, it can be slightly less than the area of the table or hang from the furniture with beautiful folds.
Next, we analyze the execution order using an example.
- Perform a pattern to the desired size.
- To connect the required number of motives "Mill", while attaching them in the process of knitting the last row in the places indicated by arrows. Periodically apply the canvas to the pattern.
- Hide the ends of the yarn.
- Tie the edge of the canvas with a border according to the scheme No. 2.
- Perform wet-heat treatment of the product.
Important! If you want the tablecloth to hold its shape well, starch it a little. To do this, dilute the starch in water in a proportion of 1 hour. l per liter.
Knitting a round openwork tablecloth
This product will look great not only on round, but also on rectangular furniture. It fits in from the center in a circle to the edges .
Usually this thing is a fixed size, but experienced craftswomen can increase the circumference by adding rows .
Consider this method as an example.
For the embodiment, take a sufficient amount of cotton yarn with parameters of 500 m / 100 g and hook No. 2.
- Tie a chain to begin the product. n. and close in a circle. You can also use the more convenient method below.
How to start knitting
- Then, knit the fabric according to pattern 1.
- Next, go to the pattern indicated in scheme 2.
- Finish knitting in pattern 3.
- Remove the ends of the thread.
- Wet-heat the tablecloth. If desired, you can slightly starch the subject, but only with a weak solution . Otherwise, the product will become too stiff, which will not allow it to hang beautifully from the surface.
Attention! To fix the ends of the thread, you can use a transparent adhesive gel.
Square lace tablecloth
The subject of this configuration can be made in two ways.
- The first is to assemble from square motifs.
- The second method is the fillet knitting technique.
Let's consider both options in more detail.
In this embodiment, the tablecloth is assembled from motifs connected according to the scheme below, and is tied with a border.
Scheme of square motif and binding
For sirloin technique, you can use monochrome cross-stitch patterns or special options.
Reference! Japanese crossword puzzles can also be used as a pattern for a filet.
- Type chain in. n. the estimated length.
- Perform the canvas according to the above diagrams and according to the proposed description.
How is fillet knitting
- Make a canvas of sufficient size.
- If desired, the edge of the product can be decorated with a fringe or lacy border.
- Remove the ends of the threads.
- Spend the WTO of the finished product.
Attention! In order to hide the ends of the thread, use a thin needle. Gently thread the thread into the main fabric.
Any woman can create lace crochets to decorate her interior. The main thing is to have a desire and spend some personal time.
Enjoy the creative process and smooth loops!