Sneakers are a popular shoe that can now be worn with clothes of any style, from sports to classic. White is a universal color, ideal for everyday men's look.
A bit about combination rules
In order to look spectacular in men's white sneakers, you need to remember a few rules:
the color of the shoes should not repeat the shade of the clothes, but white sneakers look great with a white shirt or t-shirt;
- flat shoes look spectacular with long straight-cut jeans; skinny look good on men with pronounced leg muscles;
- cropped and skinny jeans are suitable for sneakers on ergonomic soles;
- putting them on with classic trousers, an extravagant detail should be added to the image to smooth out the incompatibility effect;
- knitted shoes look great with light jeans, shorts or sweatpants;
- slip-ons are good with trousers that open the ankle or cropped jeans;
- everyone, except teenagers, is advised to refuse multi-colored shoelaces.
How to combine white sneakers for men?
In the modern world, these shoes have ceased to be categorically sports and are combined with both business-style clothes and democratic casual.
White sneakers fit the suit if:
a cut of clothes - not strict English classics;
- the shoes are plain and concisely simple;
- allows the dress code of the event.
Laconic leather sneakers without unnecessary design elements will suit a men's suit of a classic cut. A casual look with white sneakers can consist of a light shirt and trousers, complemented by a dark jacket. Textile models cannot be combined with a suit; it is better to leave them for sports and everyday look .
A white low-cut T-shirt with jeans and white sneakers is extravagant on disappointed men. White shoes with light blue jeans and a gray hoodie look great as a casual option. A brown shirt and black ripped jeans look stylish with white sneakers. The top in this image can be easily replaced with a t-shirt or sweater.
An option could be a men's sports suit in black satin with sneakers. Red and blue sets are great for outdoor activities. Jersey pants with a T-shirt and sneakers are perfect for a walk. For an everyday look in the cold season, you can combine sneakers with dark sweatpants, a light t-shirt and a black sheepskin coat.
With this combination of clothes and shoes, socks are unacceptable!
An example of a bow: Black shorts with a beige t-shirt and light sneakers.