Ah, what a stylish orange handbag you saw yesterday in a store, but didn’t decide to purchase. And how to buy such a thing, if it is not known, with what it can be combined. This bright color is simply created for a bold and positive girl, and you too can become one. Read on about what color to combine with what clothes and shoes to wear a solar accessory.
When can I add to the image?
An excellent mood that you want to share with others will be successfully expressed by a tangerine bag. I would like variety and celebration, then your answer to gray everyday life should be a honey-colored bag. Such a thing is appropriate both in the warm and in the cold season.
Important! An orange bag distinguishes its owner from the crowd and emphasizes the contrast of the created outfit.
What colors is combined with?
Of course, if the onion already has a juicy orange color, then the red backpack will gladly support it . And if the carrot shade of your trunk in the image will play a solo part, then with what color will it be most successful? Believe me, there is more than one such color scheme.
An orange bag goes well with a dress or outerwear in some colors:
white. Everything and always is combined with it. Looks great girl in a white coat and red ankle boots. This look supports the shade of a messenger bag. A strict white dress is perfect in combination with light gladiators and a small tangerine backpack;
- the black. The classic in tandem with orange looks wonderful on its own and reveals its full potential to a bright shade. With a black dress, any tones of the accessory are gorgeous - from peach to terracotta. A girl will look good if she makes a bow from a black flared midi skirt, a black-and-white striped top and a fiery-colored valise;
- blue. The color is very deep, saturated, noble. A bright blue coat with a fur collar is perfectly complemented by an orange shopper. A cornflower-blue flared sundress of maximum length only benefits from the combination with a small orange handbag on a long belt-chain;
green. Previously, it was considered unacceptable to combine two bright tones in one image. Now similar combinations are in trend. Feel free to combine a pumpkin-colored handbag with a rich emerald romantic-style dress, and a terracotta backpack with a dark green long jacket;
- beige, gray. Undoubtedly, such neutral colors should be revived and diversified a little . Wear a beige dress and light sneakers. The onion is diluted with orange catkins and a coral backpack. A gray trouser suit looks great in tandem with smoky sandals and an orange clutch;
- Orange. In order not to overload the image, choose different shades of orange . If you wear a dress of juicy orange color, then take a handbag of a calm peach or salmon shade. If you want a more revolutionary look, put on red-brick trousers, a carrot blouse, and as an accessory, take a cross-body model a couple of tones lighter. A rich cherry belt will complete the look.
Important! This is not an entire list of colors to combine with an orange backpack or shopper. The remaining combinations should be made independently, calling for help a mirror and a rule according to which there should not be more than three colors in the image.
What clothes to combine with?
In the trend, monochrome or contrasting combinations in bows. Armed with the knowledge of combining in one image different tones of an orange handbag and clothes of other colors, we note that such a catchy accessory goes well with things from the wardrobe:
for the warm season - with a sundress, dress, trousers, shorts, jeans, skirt, blouse, shirt, top, t-shirt, sweater, cardigan;
- in the cold season - a poncho, jacket, parka, leather jacket, down jacket, trench coat, coat, fur coat, sheepskin coat.
Which shoes fit?
But now shoes can be chosen to the color of basic clothing in a bow . If the handbag is matched to a blue dress and blue sandals, then it looks not only fresh, but also stylish. A gray cardigan, a white T-shirt, and blue jeans are complemented by gray sneakers. The ginger color backpack will be the final bright accent of the bow.