Color: Raven and Dark Chocolate
Black is a universal color with which any other, especially bright, is combined. There are many shades: from warm chocolate-black and restrained Marengo to brilliant blue-black and anthracite .
When choosing a future kit, it is worth considering what it is planned to wear a beret with. Trying on is better in bright light, simulating daylight, in order to know how the thing will look on the street.
- knitting: large and small, hand and machine, dense and openwork;
- rib: rep, velveteen, diagonal;
- thin or dense denim;
- velvet, velor;
- knitted fabric;
- leather and suede;
- natural and artificial fur;
- felt, tweed, cashmere.
You can find a model with a pompom, lace inserts, fringe or satin trim, a youth version with a juicy print or a festive one with rhinestones.
What to look for when choosing?
Of course, the main criterion is whether the one who will wear it likes the thing.
- It is better for owners of narrow cheekbones and a high forehead to wear a classic beret, moving it slightly on the forehead - the horizontal edge will visually expand the upper part of the face.
- If your face is round, you should stop on a medium-sized model, moving it to the back of the head to open your forehead.
- Those with a wide forehead and a narrow chin are advised to shift to one side - this balances the features.
- If the facial features are thin, it is better to choose a smooth fabric.
- With large features, a knitted fabric with a pronounced relief is suitable.
- The richest choice is for ladies with an oval face and antique proportions: almost everything suits them.
What to wear with a beret?
Once upon a time, the beret served to complete the feminine image. He was worn with a skirt and sweater, with a business jacket.
It takes a classic look: a skirt just below the knee, a blouse and pumps. It looks good with a long knitted cardigan.
Casual style means non-marking colors, convenience and a variety of styles. She takes a black color to complement jeans, loose trousers with moccasins and accentuates the collar of a sweater.
For clothes of soothing colors, it is better to choose a model without shine and ornament, the expressiveness of which is manifested in form.
In the 1950s, they wore small berets. Dresses were colored, with large ornaments, fitted and visually expanded the hips with a fluffy midi skirt. Neat heels gave elegance to the look.
A miniature beret pill with a veil was at the peak of popularity at the beginning of the last century, but now, having appeared at such an event, you can make a splash.
However, we are all free to choose. Why not put on a pill for ripped jeans and a sequin tank top? On a young girl, such an eclectic composition would look appropriate. There are no regulations and exact recipes: the main thing is to feel free and organic.