How to wash towels in a typewriter
The appearance of towels depends on the proper washing. So, if a soft terry product after washing became hard, it means that the rules of care were violated. Various factors can lead to loss of quality, such as water hardness, improperly set washing mode or powder grade . Of course, a lot depends on the composition of the material from which the product is sewn.
Made of cotton
Specific care for kitchen accessories.
IMPORTANT! White towels are best washed automatically at maximum temperature, and colored towels only up to 60 degrees.
- For light accessories, universal powders are used, and for color accessories, soft and without bleach.
- Products can be dried directly in the washing machine.
- Choose a regular full cycle wash program so that there is enough water.
- Set the extra spin mode. Moreover, its power should be no more than 800 revolutions .
IMPORTANT! For white things, the washing temperature is not higher than 60 degrees. For colored products, the washing temperature should not be higher than 40 degrees.
A lower temperature for colored products is necessary because they are molted and can quickly lose color.
Waffle towels are used both in the kitchen and in the bathroom. They are practical and wash well. In leaving absolutely not whimsical.
IMPORTANT! Wafer towels for the kitchen can be washed both manually and in the car, but at a temperature of no higher than 40 degrees. A temperature of 90 degrees is not recommended!
How to clean towels in a quality manner
You can maximize the life of your favorite things using hand wash . This process is time consuming and less popular. However, folk remedies and tips, as well as pre-soaking, can truly save the product and give it a second life.
It is better to simply place them in warm water, in which a small amount of powder or gel is diluted .
TIP! The use of a water-salt solution is well suited to give whiteness.
To prepare it, you need to add a tablespoon of salt and a teaspoon of ammonia to two liters of water. Things are immersed in the mixture and left there overnight (8-10 hours). Further washing can be done as usual.
ATTENTION! Before washing, carefully read the product care recommendations on the label.
Methods and means for working with washed towels
In the case when home textiles acquire a grayish tint, it is already worth abandoning the use of special washing agents and bleaches.
The contaminated area is well soaped, and then the material is twisted into a tube. It is well packed in a plastic bag and placed in the microwave for several minutes . After this procedure, the spots are guaranteed to disappear. It remains only to rinse the towels thoroughly in clean cool water.
- Make a mixture of grated laundry soap, 150 g of hydrogen peroxide and 30 g of ammonia. Towels can be soaked in the resulting composition.
- In one liter of warm water, add half a glass of table salt and one teaspoon of ammonia . The substance helps to refresh the color.
- To eliminate unpleasant odors, add a pinch of baking soda to the powder compartment of the washing machine.
- Add 50 g of mustard powder to one liter of warm water, mix, and then add more warm water to soak the product.
- To add softness, pour vinegar essence into the water.
REFERENCE! For products with complex and stubborn stains, it is recommended to apply a stain remover.
With proper care, towels can last a long time. The main thing at the same time is to prevent salting and choose the right washing mode. We hope that this article will be useful and will help maintain the softness and purity of your favorite things.