Since time immemorial, mankind has had a need to carry things. The first semblance of a document bag appeared in Rome before our era.
What is a briefcase?
Meaning of the word
The term is derived from the French words porter (worn) and feuille (leaf). Currently, the concept is quite broad and can be used both to designate things and for the totality of powers or a complex of assets of a subject of the economy.
An important quality is functionality. A good model has several interior compartments with numerous pockets. Design options are different. For women, the bag has a slightly smaller size and a compartment for cosmetics.
The image of a business person can be perfectly emphasized by a portfolio of genuine leather, although now there are more affordable models made of faux leather or synthetic materials . Color for men is most appropriate black or gray. With a competent combination with clothes and shoes, women can experiment with burgundy, brown or pastel shades.
If the portfolio has straps - this is a satchel, it is specially created for the harmonious development of the child. You can call it an ideal model for the student: it prevents the development of scoliosis and due to the solid case it reliably protects educational supplies.
It is a combination of deposits in securities and other assets with the aim of making a profit and minimizing losses . Financial instruments are owned and managed by one investor. We can distinguish the types of investment portfolios:
aggressive investor - is aimed at obtaining high income with significant risk;
- conservative investor - involves the receipt of income from reliable securities with minimal risk, but indefinite;
- moderate investor - the average income from securities of reliable issuers with long-term capital investment and moderate risk;
- ineffective investor - characterized by a low level of both risk and income with randomly selected securities.
The word portfolio can be used to mean:
- orders to the enterprise;
- large wallet;
- set of parameters showing the direction and scope of the enterprise;
- manuscripts submitted to the publisher.