All men are not indifferent to women's underwear, but with some reservations. It should be attractive, feminine, sexy, and most importantly, worn on a beloved woman.
What models of cowards do not like men?
Panties are the most popular and important part of women's wardrobe. They should be not only comfortable, but also seductive. Many beauties spend a lot of time and a lot of finances to choose the right panties. The lower component of lingerie should beautifully emphasize the form, be sexy cut and color and amaze the partner’s imagination. Alas, not all options for this part of the laundry like men. According to surveys on social networks, the following panties are the most antisexual from a male point of view:
- all models lose corset and corrective underpants. You can’t wear such items on dates. Seeing a partner in such underwear, and even more so taking it off, representatives of the stronger sex may experience a slight shock that does not contribute to sexual desire, as well as the feeling that he was deceived;
- in the penultimate place are "grandmother" cowards. They are not popular because they cover almost everything that sexual partners like to see: the bottom of the buttocks of girls and the torso from the waist below the belly button. Although many girls, depending on the weather, mood, or due to other circumstances, prefer this particular comfortable version of the products;
- the third place from the end in the ranking of women's panties is occupied by the so-beloved by many girls slips. The reason is the same - the priest is completely closed.
Attention! Contrary to many stereotypes, thong panties are of interest to men only on models in magazines, in other words, on those girls who are perceived only as a virtual object of desire without further prospects.
Two factors play a role here: female physiology and the opinion that the real representative of the weaker sex, often wearing such a product, gives rise to jealousy.
As for the color of panties, the models of blue, yellow, green or orange color not only leave men indifferent, but can also cause their irritation and displeasure. These colors are completely unrelated to excitement. Blue and pink panties are most often perceived neutrally.
Antisexual models of bras
Important! If the girl plans to spend a romantic evening, which may turn into a stormy night, then it is better not to wear a bra made of cotton fabric. Such models are practical and convenient, but they are definitely not useful for special evenings.
What other elements of underwear “scare away” men
- Abundantly decorated with lace: for many men, the abundance of lace details causes a feeling of constant sexual tension;
- Things are militantly red. Despite the fact that red is considered the color of passion, many men experience conflicting feelings at its sight;
- With funny inscriptions or cartoon characters;
- Aggressive sexy leopard-print lingerie.
As women admit, it is beautiful underwear that adds confidence, namely confidence, that makes them the most attractive and desirable in the eyes of men.