Modern industry produces a lot of materials that do not crease. Let's consider some of them.
What fabric is made of linen that does not wrinkle?
- Nylon fiber fabrics are some of the most abrasion resistant. In addition, they are quite durable. They are used in the manufacture of outerwear and are used as an additive to mixed fabrics.
- Polyester is also a non-creasing material. It is made from polyester fiber. In industry, it is used for making trousers, skirts, suits, as well as dresses that do not need to be ironed. It is very convenient, but things made of this material do not pass water very well and do not breathe. In hot weather, it is better not to use them.
- Acetate is a cellulose-based artificial fiber. Outwardly, the material is similar to silk, but less durable. It is hygroscopic, able to breathe, and retains its shape well. On the basis of it create dresses, suits and other clothes.
- Materials such as polyamide, spandex, polyurethane, lycra and elastane are very durable and flexible. But their disadvantage is the ability to accumulate static electricity. In addition, they do not breathe and cannot absorb moisture.
- Blended fabrics have good characteristics. They are created by mixing artificial and synthetic fibers with natural ones. They are not prone to jams, they pass air well, are hygienic and hygroscopic.
What is the danger of wrinkling underwear
However, they do not take into account the fact that they iron clothes, not only so that they look beautiful, but also for hygienic purposes. And besides, any material, if it does not crease, is, therefore, processed with some chemical substance.
If you prefer a fabric that does not crease, then when buying, try to avoid those that are labeled “without wrinkles”, “easy care” or “do not crease”. These product labels indicate that the fabric was saturated with formaldehyde resin. This substance is very toxic. It is not washed out of the material and leads to various health complications in humans.
What health problems may arise when using non-creasing clothes
However, this is the strongest allergen. But it is used in the production of kitchen towels and bedding. Studies have shown that in many samples of linen coming from Southeast Asia, its content exceeds the permissible norm by a hundred times.
Substances that are used as a dye and also in order to make clothes not wrinkled adversely affect the human endocrine and reproductive system. And this leads to infertility, the development of diabetes mellitus, the occurrence of obesity, kidney and liver diseases, problems with the thyroid gland, etc.
- You should beware of buying products from polyester, acrylic, viscose, nylon.
- Beware of buying creaseless fabrics and fabrics that have been pre-seated.
- Choose things that have a discreet color from natural dyes.
- Clothing for children, as well as travel clothing, requires special attention. When shopping, carefully review the product label.
- After you bought a new thing - be sure to wash it. For washing, use only products based on organic substances that will not harm you and the environment.
- Make sure that the clothes made of synthetic fabric have a natural lining.