Why does a skirt stick to tights
What to do when a skirt sticks to tights: common ways
Since the reason is the formation of electricity, it is obvious that you need to get rid of it. Special aerosols and proven improvised tools will help in this.
Antistatic is the best option.
Today on sale you can find two types of antistatic agents:
- alcohol: have a prolonged effect, but are not recommended for people with respiratory diseases;
- water: operate for several hours, but at the same time safe for health and the environment.
TIP. Spray alcohol-based antistatic agents preferably in the open air or in a well-ventilated area, as they have a pungent, suffocating odor.
The method of applying antistatic is simple:
- shake well;
- spray aerosol onto the hem of the skirt from a distance of at least 20 cm.
IMPORTANT. In no case do not apply the product simultaneously on tights and a skirt, otherwise you risk getting the opposite result.
What improvised means to replace the antistatic
- Water . The most affordable tool that is always at hand. Pour water into a spray bottle and spray onto a cloth. In extreme cases, you can draw along the hem with a wet palm.
- Vinegar If time permits, rinse the product in a weak vinegar solution. After drying things, the problem will be solved.
- Air conditioning Use fabric softener when washing synthetic fabrics to avoid the formation of static discharges. If you need a solution here and now, apply a little conditioner on the palm of your hand and slide it along the wrong side of the skirt.
- Soap A bar of toilet soap, go through the tights or the inside of the hem.
It’s easy to handle static electricity. The main thing is to properly care for your clothes and always have a couple of reliable secrets in your arsenal.