All the fair sex are familiar with the problem of torn tights. They always act according to well-known laws, holes on them arise when this is least expected and especially when they are least needed. And it does not always depend on how much tights cost and what quality they are. After all, the reasons may lie not only in the quality of tights, socks.
As a rule, the gap occurs in places where friction is highest. And this is the place where the big toe is in contact with the shoes. This is most noticeable if the size of the tights is smaller than the one that wears them. In addition, high-heeled shoes increase friction. Thanks to the enlarged heel, the main emphasis is on the forefoot, and not on its entire surface. The structural features of the toes are also ways to increase friction.
If holes form quickly on fingers
- To tights do not tear on the big toes, first of all, watch your pedicure, do not forget to polish your nails. Keep track of the skin on the feet, the feet should be smooth and well-groomed. And, of course, buy your pantyhose size.
- If the toe of the shoes is closed and you do not plan to take off your shoes, you can use a small tricky move so that holes do not appear on the thumbs. Stick a small piece of a pharmaceutical adhesive plaster on your fingers. This will reduce friction.
- Wear tights on the tights. And friction will go on them, and not on the tights themselves.
- In order not to waste money on the wind, you can buy stockings. If you take several completely identical pairs at once, then you can change them one at a time if they break through.
- After the purchase, a new robe can be frozen. This gives them elasticity and slightly increases their life time. Just do not wear them as soon as you pull them out of the refrigerator.
- Choose elastic and resilient product materials.
How to avoid this?
- It should be worn with a sock. First, we collect the tights in the form of an accordion and slowly pull them, first, gently on the feet and above, until we put on the whole length. There is no place for haste in this business. If you try to instantly get into tight-fitting tights, then, as a result, you will instantly get holes on them. And better to dress in a sitting position, but not standing.
- To avoid tearing, do not touch your nails, use only the back of your hand.
- If the new thing is slightly small, then moisten the palms with water and then tighten, starting from the bottom to the top. Everything will be excellent!
- Be sure to monitor the condition of your skin and nails. Especially on the heels. There should be no dryness or cracks. Remove any burrs on your hands. Here is the main enemy for kapron. Manicure and pedicure should be regular, and not from case to case. Lubricate dry heels with cream before vestment. Do not spare your nails when wearing tights. Cut them short. The longer the nails, the faster the tights will tear.
- Do not touch the surface of the material with sharp objects; if possible, avoid crushing in vehicles. In transport, they can easily break off inadvertently, just by accidentally hitting.
- If you plan an important meeting do not be too lazy to take a spare pair. In an emergency, a simple nail polish can help. He will not close the hole, but the appearance of the arrow will prevent it.
Tights and socks from what materials will definitely not be torn
As a rule, two materials are used in the production of tights. This is polyamide elastane. The first makes the product light and durable, and the second elastic.
In its usual form, the material of the tights is woven in the form of loops that are threaded into each other. It is enough to break one loop, as the whole sequence dissolves. As a result, an “arrow” is formed.
The type of weaving can be changed. Apply exactly the same polyamide, but with a different weave that will strengthen the loop. As a result, if the thread breaks, the path will not form.
But in any case, under mechanical action, the thread will break and a hole will appear. But it will not entail the dissolution of the entire series.
Manufacturers are working on the creation of tights of increased strength. We used polyurethane yarns and used thermo-sealing technology. However, on store shelves such models have not yet been found.
And the point here is not that the producers conspired. It’s just that technology is becoming more complex and expensive, and raw materials are more expensive. Therefore, at this stage, such production is economically disadvantageous.
But to say that such tights will become "unkillable" is impossible unequivocally. Whatever material is used in the production, its ultimate load, in any case, will be less that a mechanical impact on it is possible.