A selection of lace for women's underpants
The guipure is beautiful, but practically does not stretch.
Natural lace on a tulle basis . Ideal, but extremely expensive. From it sew linen of a class "luxury".
Elastic polyester lace . Not suitable for daily wear, due to its syntheticity. As an option - the use of gusset cotton in such shorts.
Types of Lace Panties for Women
There is a strict classification of women's underpants, there are basic types, as well as their varieties.
Thongs are especially loved by young people:
G-thong - the waist is understated, there is a small amount of fabric on the top of the panties.
V-thong - repeat the shape of the letter "V".
T-string - almost all the material is in the front of the underpants, on the back there are only ropes that form the letter “T”.
C-thong - no sidewalls and fastening at the waist. Keep at the expense of its shape and special dense inserts.
- Classic underpants.
- Maxi briefs.
- Corrective underwear.
Various methods of measuring women's panties have been adopted, these are the well-known Russian sizes, American, European. All of them are slightly different.
The size of the hips is taken as the basis for the size range of panties.
Step-by-step construction of a pattern of female underpants
- Waist circumference (OB). Or girth along the upper alleged edge of the panties.
- Hip circumference (OB).
- The width of the panties on the side seam.
- Panty height in front.
- Panty height at the back. Seat height.
Model 1 Slips / Tanga
- Front - 1 piece with a fold.
- Back - 1 part with a fold.
- Gusset - 2 parts with a fold.
- Elastic lace - 0.5 m.
- Elastic band.
- Cotton knitwear for gusset.
- We build a pattern based on the waist circumference, hip height and seat height (see image.) Hip circumference is not so important for us, as our panties sit above the hip.
- The first picture shows the usual pattern of slips, the second shows an example of modeling in the simplest high tanga with half-closed buttocks.
- We build a half of the front and half of the back of the underpants, using используя of the waist.
- The pattern is given in size 48, but you can simulate a pattern of your size by analogy.
- We start from the corner on the left side - point T. Starting from the mark T, we postpone the seat height and the length of the gusset LL1, equal to the circumference of the hips divided by 10. From the marks T, L, L1 we draw parallel lines horizontally.
- From the mark L1 horizontally to the right we postpone 1/4 OB by the measure minus 1.5 cm - point B. From the mark B, draw a line vertically upwards to point B1.
- The segment B1B2 is equal to the height of the thigh.
- From point T, set aside 1/4 FROM to the right - point T1. Connect the marks T1 and B2.
- The upper edge of the panties . From the mark T lay down 7 cm, from point T1 along the line T1B2 - 6 cm. Connect the points T and T1 with a straight line.
- Sidewall panties. This is the segment T2T3 = 4 cm. We can choose a different value.
- Gusset. To build this part and move its seams, we need to find the mark L1 and put off ¼ of the length of the finished gusset from it. By the way, it is equal to 1/10 of the circumference of the hips, minus 1 cm.
- We got marks, from them we draw straight horizontal lines to the right of about 3.5 cm. After that, we connect the new marks with the previously obtained point T3.
- From marks No. 3 and 5 we put aside about one cm up and down. Seamlessly connect.
- Raise the upper edge of the backside by about 1.0-1.2 cm, and the front edge, on the contrary, lower it by the same value.
- We move the side of the underpants to the right by about 1.5 cm, and the front, by contrast, by 1.5 cm to the left.
- We simulate a smooth front line. We divide the additional line in two, from the resulting mark we set aside about 5-5.5 cm up. We draw a smooth line.
- We simulate a smooth line of the buttocks. We divide the additional line in two, from the resulting label we postpone about 0.5-1.5 cm. We draw a smooth line.
- Make a gusset. From the lower edge of the narrow part of the panties 7-8 cm higher. Draw a contour of the upper part of the gusset. We cut out separately.
Model 2 - T - Thong
- Half before - 2 parts.
- Lace - patches.
- Elastic tape - 1.2-1.5m.
- We cut out two triangles that will be located in front. To do this, half measure the necessary width of the closed area of the panties in front. Then divide in half.
- We are building a right triangle, in which the larger leg is equal to the height of the panties in front, and the smaller one is half the width.
- Connect the points with the hypotenuse. The resulting triangle is our pattern. We will need 2 parts.
- We cut out the blanks from lace.
- Sew on the central seam.
- We process the seam with overlock stitch.
- We measure the required amount of tape on the waist and from the waist to the beginning of the narrow part of the panties.
- Cut off.
- Sew on the machine, leaving the binder. The braid is sewn to the front of the panties with an elastic seam.
- In the back, we sew the braid or, as in the figure, decorate with a flat ringlet.
Other patterns of women's panties
A few more ready-made patterns and ways to build panties:
We place on the material, taking into account the elasticity of the material:
We also take into account the lace edge, as a rule, we place it on the upper part of the panties, or along the edge of the sidewalls on the buttocks.
Kiss, do not forget the allowances for seams 0.5 - 0.7 cm. If your material is strewed heavily, make an allowance slightly larger.
How to sew women's lace underpants?
- Wrap the edges of the gusset with an overlock seam.
- We add a “sandwich” of two parts of the gusset and the front of the panties so that the cut of the main workpiece is between the tucked gusset allowances.
- We fix with pins.
- Got it.
- We fold the panties, and now our task is to just as well put a slice of the back between the parts of the gusset.
- We fix it.
- Got it.
- We process the edges around the legs in a convenient way. If you have a lace edge there, then leave it as it is.
- Sew the side seams of cowards.
- Turn the top edge.
- Sew elastic elastic to match the lace.
- Try on.
Hand wash is recommended, and if it is machine wash, then in a gentle mode “delicate”, “hand wash”, “silk and wool”.
We wash with a liquid detergent, preferably for delicate fabrics.
Important! Drying outdoors, but not under the sun. Ironing is not allowed.
Sewing some panties without gusset takes about 30 minutes, gusset, sewn according to all the rules on both sides, increases this time by 15-20 minutes.
It is best to sew several pairs of panties at the same time, performing operations in parallel. In a couple of hours, you will become the owner of 4-5 panties, excellent quality and completely exclusive.