Blouses and skirts, in this vein, are preferable. But then the question arises about the style. We offer to talk about skirts of the year.
A distinctive feature is the upper part, tightly fitting the hips, and the gradually expanding bottom. A sort of bell of various lengths.
Mini-skirts are options that appeared relatively recently. Initially, there were only medium and very long skirts. Until now, the classic length is 70 cm.
The peak of popularity occurred in the 1930s of the XX century, now the question of fashion in relation to style is not worth it - it's been a classic for a long time.
Who will suit the skirt for a year?
Thanks to the smooth expansion year to year, this type of skirt draws a silhouette. It is difficult to find a woman to whom this cut would not suit.
However, there are some nuances:
- Tall girls will suit a year - midi, they will not make you disproportionately tall, but they will add elegance.
- Women with a bulging tummy, regardless of weight, should not choose skirts that fit the area under the belly. Let the top be a bit loose.
- Wide hips and buttocks are balanced by a strong flare, the image will be harmonious.
- Owners of long slender legs are suitable mini-options. Wide flared wedges a year, will not allow passers-by to see more than necessary, even in a strong wind. The kilt effect will work.
These skirts are sewn from various materials, both traditional skirt fabrics and a wide variety of textured fabrics:
- genuine, faux leather and suede;
- velvet, plush, velveteen;
- dense cotton fabrics;
- mixed fabrics, including those with silk thread.
For the year, light, flowing fabrics are also perfect, they will give their owners airiness, grace. Not without reason, wedding dresses with a mermaid skirt have not lost their relevance for several years.
Interesting! The denser the fabric, the smaller the width of the wedges along the hem. In this case, the skirt will not puff.
Types of skirts
Such a skirt involves the presence of wedges from which the product is sewn. More often they are the same width and length, but there are exceptions. Wedges an even number - 4, 6, 8, less often 10 or 12.
Advice! The inserts from guipure, chiffon, mesh, lace, including hand-knitted ones, look interesting.
You can also classify skirts by length:
- Mini - length above the knee.
- Midi - most often a year is sewn just like that - length 70-80 cm, do not close the ankle.
- Maxi, as well as to the floor or below the ankles.
Features of the construction of wedges
In order to build the simplest skirt pattern a year, special skills and devices are not needed.
The following measurements are required :
- Waist circumference - measured at the narrowest point of the body.
- Hips - over the protruding parts of the hips.
- Thigh Height - The distance from the waist to the hip. It is more convenient to tie a thread on the waist and hips and measure the distance between them.
- The length of the product is from the waist to the intended hem.
- Height year - at what distance from the hip flares begins.
- The width of the skirt on the hem.
- We select how many wedges your product will have, divide all the received volume figures by this number. For example, the waist volume is 60 cm, the wedges are 6, which means that the width at the waist of one wedge is 10 cm. In the same way, we calculate the width of the wedge from the hips.
- On a piece of paper - whatman, graph paper, wallpaper, draw a line of symmetry.
- We mark several horizontal lines. These are the waist, hips, bottom line.
- Set aside the width of the waist symmetrically from the center line.
- Put down the height of the thigh down.
- Perpendicularly draw the line of the thigh.
- We measure on this line the width of the wedge along the thigh.
- We mark the length of the product.
- We choose from what place the year line will begin, and at what angle it will pass. See picture.
- We outline the hem line.
Skirt pattern year of the six-link medium length
- Fabric 2.5 m long. 1.5 m wide.
- Zipper 20 cm.
- Buttons - 2 pcs.
- Threads in tone.
The pattern is given in sizes 46-48.
- Wedge - 6 parts.
- Belt - 1 piece with a fold.
Important! In this model, different wedges have different lobes.
- We cut out the belt. Its length is 80 cm, plus 3 cm for a fastener. Belt width 8 cm for a double part, after sewing - 4 cm.
- We place the patterns on the prepared fabric, we knit them.
- We cut out taking into account allowances of 1.5 cm for the seam and 2.5 cm for hem in the hem.
- We wedge the wedges, stitching all the seams except the back, where we leave room for a zipper.
- We sew in a fastener.
- We fold the belt along in half, stitch the side seams.
- We turn on the front side.
- Sew the outer half of the belt to the upper edge of the product, tuck the inner half, then sew to the seam of the grind.
- We build the belt to the edge, then wash 2 loops on it.
- Sew on buttons.
- We attach an allowance for hemming the bottom of the skirt at a distance of 0.5 cm.
Pattern of an elongated skirt
Skirt Model Year - Decals
This model draws a figure, which means that this is what a complete woman needs. In addition, it is comfortable, elegant and easy to perform.
Advice! The main thing is to stitch the seams evenly and not to stretch the oblique sections.
This model is sewn with an elastic band extended in the belt, you do not need lightning.
- Skirt fabric - double skirt length, with a fabric width of 1.5 m.
- Threads in tone.
- Rubber band for the belt.
The pattern is given in 56 size.
- Wedge - 10 parts.
- Belt - 1 piece.
- We place the details of the cut on a moistened and ironed fabric, and we shallow them.
- We cut with allowance for seams and hem.
- We wedge the wedges, iron the seams, then overcast.
- We align the bottom, hem the hem.
- Sew on a belt, leave a small area.
- Stitch the belt, leaving room for the elastic.
- Pull and fasten an elastic band 2.5 cm wide.
- Carefully iron the skirt.
By changing the height of the wedges, it is easy to make a skirt with a gradient hem length. In this case, the symmetry of the pair of wedges is important, each pair is aligned after the previous one.
The principle of tailoring for all skirts is the same year, only the methods of constructing wedges differ.