It would seem that such a wardrobe item as yellow shoes is not quite a universal thing. But at the same time, it is this color of shoes that can give a special effect to everything along.
Yellow leather or suede looks very stylish and elegant . And oddly enough, it fits most color combinations.
Do not forget that yellow, as a color, has a lot of shades. You can also vary with them, preferring a cold tone or, conversely, a warm, autumn one.
- How to wear yellow boots
- How to choose a color for yellow and its shades
- What pants or skirt to choose
- How to pick up the top for yellow boots
- Useful yellow shoe pairing tips
How to wear yellow boots
How to choose a color for yellow and its shades
The choice of material, the selection of the yellow shade, and the shape of the shoe depend on what you plan to wear yellow shoes with.
To the yellow boots
If you consider yellow shoes as an option for a festive outfit, then you should pay attention to the perfect color combination of yellow and black. This is a noble color ensemble that combines brightness and contrast.
Yellow boots look especially interesting with black light trousers and an airy silk skirt . This outfit is ideal for a summer evening when you need to look stylish and original.
Yellow shoes for the celebration can be in the form of stilettos, sandals, plain shoes or with decor, with heels.
There are really many options to experiment with yellow. And the brightness of the image depends on what tone you choose.
To different shades of yellow
- A juicy lemon shade for shoes is a special mood, which will be perfectly combined with clothes of saturated colors - blue, blue, lilac, as well as black and white .
- A warmer shade of yellow is suitable for all those who want to create a romantic or business look. It is the honey-yellow tones of the boots that blend perfectly with the laconic cut of shirts, jackets and restrained accessories .
- The same muted yellow color can be supplemented with accessories of orange, green colors .
- Since yellow shoes are already a striking detail in the wardrobe, you should not go too far with an abundance of additional bright accents. Saturated yellow shoes will suit all those who really want to create a bold and slightly eccentric look. White lace, a light version of a dress or skirt and elegant yellow heeled shoes are beautifully combined.
- For those who like a more convenient option of shoes, it is worth taking a look at ballet shoes with a strap or yellow sneakers, sneakers.
The option that you choose, of course, should not only suit your style, but also be comfortable, so even with a classic office straight skirt, you should not be afraid to experiment and choose comfortable yellow shoes.
What pants or skirt to choose
If you select elegant shoes and want to generally create an image suitable for special occasions, then you should consider shiny, light fabrics . It can be a natural skirt made of silk, printed fabrics look beautiful.
Skirts from them can be selected both in the form of a pencil, and trapezoidal .
The length of the product can be any, the main thing is that all the same the main emphasis should be on shoes, therefore it is not worth considering too bright material for a skirt. Focus should be on her style.
With striking yellow high heel shoes, classic skirts and trousers look great , as well as unusual options, for example, a wraparound model that reveals part of the leg when walking. Or a model sewn in the form of a bell . Such a skirt looks good from heavy fabric, such as organza, velvet.
Pants should also be selected depending on the style of shoes. It can be classic jeans, which are ideally combined both with yellow boots of classic style and sporty.
Skinny trousers made of fabric are suitable for both yellow heeled shoes and yellow loafers.
It is worth experimenting with the style and choosing shoes that created the image brighter, more unusual. And the yellow color here is the best way to help achieve this effect.
How to pick up the top for yellow boots
If you consider outerwear and yellow shoes, then you should carefully select it according to style. With youth yellow boots, a coat in beige, olive, gray, blue will look great . Not to mention the classic colors - black and brown.
By the way, for cold weather it is worth taking a closer look at the matte dense black tights . They combine perfectly with yellow shoes, and the outfit in this combination as a whole always looks luxurious.
Yellow shoes can be supplemented with jewelry with small impregnations of a similar color in the form of stones, metal parts, plastic, or with a spectacular handbag, backpack, scarf or stole.
Shawls and scarves look nice, where there is a slight addition of yellow. Yellow leather gloves also look very stylish. Effectively adding brightness to outerwear.
IMPORTANT : the yellow color in clothes and shoes is beautifully combined with multi-colored jewelry in ethnic style.
Wooden beads, an abundance of elements made of natural materials - all this creates a bright and unique image.
Useful Yellow Combination Tips
- In addition to winning combinations of yellow and black, yellow and white, yellow and blue, it is also worth looking at no less stylish combinations of yellow and gray, lemon and green .
- There are fans of combinations of purple and yellow, as well as red shades in combination with warm yellow. Such outfits can often be seen in the collections of famous designers, where the eccentricity and brightness of the image are effectively complemented by a combination of colors that inspire experimentation.
- So all lovers of yellow shoes are advised not to be afraid to change and come up with new images!