- specialized laundry detergents;
- liquid substance;
- composition for the care of suede material;
- laundry soap.
Alternatively, dishwashing detergents may be helpful when removing greasy marks. It will remove stubborn stains and extraneous odors without damaging the fabric structure.
IMPORTANT! As a conditioner, it is necessary to use only a specialized solution. The standard option should be discarded.
- The right choice of mode will help to maintain the strength and heat-conducting properties of the material. For washing thermal underwear, it is recommended to choose a gentle mode . The drum speed in this mode is significantly reduced and is suitable for delicate fabrics.
- The second point is the temperature . The best choice is no more than 30 degrees . Elevated temperatures will cause damage to products. Thermal qualities drop significantly, and the material itself may lose its elasticity.
- Do not set the spin ! When setting the criteria, be sure to disable the spin function. Things are washed carefully by hand after washing . Machine spin will lead to deformation of materials.
Attention! For washing in a washing machine, it is recommended to use liquid cleaners.
- It is recommended to wash in cool water . The maximum temperature should not exceed 30 degrees. Low temperature is necessary to prevent possible shrinkage of the fabric .
- Roughly rubbing or twisting the product is prohibited . Such actions will cause deformation of the material.
- The best choice for handwashing is a laundry or cosmetic soap. These remedies will help to cope with stains and odor.
- When rinsing, you can add a small amount of conditioner or antistatic .
- If there are greasy marks, many housewives recommend using a dishwashing detergent. The composition is applied to the contaminated area for 10-15 minutes. The fabric should be dry. Residues should be removed with water. Before use, it is necessary to check the product in an inconspicuous area of the product.
Important! For cleaning, use compositions that are free of alkali or acid.
- After washing, rinse gently several times . When pushing up, it is forbidden to use coarse or twisting movements. Excess water flows naturally.
Please note that washing should be regular . With constant sports, products are quickly saturated with sweat. In this case, the material quickly loses its useful qualities, and functionality is significantly reduced. Regular and proper care will help to preserve not only the pristine appearance, but also the effectiveness of the laundry.
Features of washing thermal underwear from different materials
- Fleece is a rather undemanding texture. The fabric texture will not deteriorate after a gentle spin in the machine. Ironing at low temperatures is allowed. Both professional products and laundry soap are suitable for washing.
- Natural materials ( wool or cotton ) should be washed according to the instructions marked on the label. In the process, the use of special compounds intended for cotton or woolen things is allowed. Coarse spin is prohibited. Ironing if necessary through a damp cloth or gauze.
- Polyester is one of the most demanding synthetic materials . This type of fabric does not tolerate high temperatures, rough pressing. The use of bleach should be discarded. Drying should take place straightened. This will avoid deformation.
Advice! The best option would be placement in the fresh air, avoiding sunlight.
If this is not possible, you can hang the insulated wardrobe on a familiar dryer. The dryer itself should be kept away from the battery or radiator. In order to give the laundry extra freshness, it is recommended to place the dryer in a well-ventilated area. It can be a balcony or a loggia.
Important! Drying in the washing machine is also not recommended.
Products made of polyester or merino wool are best dried flattened on a horizontal surface. To absorb excess moisture under the clothes, you can lay a terry soft towel. Suspended drying can stretch the material due to excess fluid.
Thermal underwear, despite the lightness of the material, perfectly maintains heat in cool weather. In order to maintain the thermal qualities of the product and its attractive appearance, it is necessary to adhere to several rules. A detailed description of the necessary recommendations will help in the proper care of this wardrobe item.