We will show you what you can do in different situations and how to wash your bag inside.
How to wash the lining
Starting to process the lining, you should carefully examine it. If there are stains, it is required to remove them, and after that wash the lining fabric.
Lining stain removal
- An ink stain can be removed using regular hairspray . Take a cotton swab and spray with varnish, then rub the stain. Vata will instantly absorb ink. Next, wipe the cloth thoroughly with a soft sponge dipped in soapy water. Rinse with water and dry.
- You can choose any cleaning agent. The main thing is that the stain remover fits the lining material.
IMPORTANT! Be careful! When using substances that are not suitable for a particular fabric, a change in the structure and deformation of the material is possible.
- A liquid for washing dishes is suitable for removing greasy stains or cosmetics . Put it on the soiled places and leave for 30 minutes. Then wipe off the leftovers with wet wipes. Dampen a towel with water and wipe the dirt. Dry naturally.
Hand wash lining
Take this action seriously. If your bag has a lining of light colors, then it needs special attention.
Use the following solution for washing. For 5 liters of water, add 3 tablespoons of soda, 30 g of washing powder and 10 drops of ammonia.
Pull the lining out. Wash it by hand, gently and carefully, so that the top of the bag remains dry.
Then rinse in cool water with vinegar. Dry well and only then use.
- If you use cleaning products, carefully read the composition and recommendations for use. The internal material of the bags has a different structure.
- Consult a specialist about which product is suitable for cleaning your bag.
- Be sure to dry the lining thoroughly after washing. Otherwise, it will begin to mold from dampness, emitting an unpleasant odor.
- Try not to use the product after washing a couple of days. Allow the material to dry completely.