How to fasten straps on a backpack
To properly tie the straps on the backpack, it must be pre-filled. It is best to fill to the maximum. So you can evenly distribute the load on the entire back. The things inside should be tightly fixed with side ties so that they do not hang around the entire bag.
Mounting Adjustment Instructions
- We begin to adjust the belts from the back. To begin with, you should determine the most convenient level of the shoulder and lumbar belts . For each person, they are adjusted individually.
Remember ! Lumbar straps are fixed on the hip bones.
- Take off your backpack and relax all the ties. This is necessary so that all belts can be fixed equally .
- We take a backpack and set the support at the level of the pelvis. We pass one hand into the shoulder strap and quickly put the bag on the back. We put the second strap on the second shoulder.
- We proceed to adjust the lumbar zone. The belt must be fastened and adjusted according to the figure. The belt should be on the pelvic bones. It should conveniently be fixed on the body so that the weight of the bag rests not only on the shoulders, but also on the lumbar region.
Remember! The belt should not pull the body or hang.
- Adjust the shoulder mounts . This is one of the important stages, as it depends on how tightly the product will fit to the back. It is best to choose products with soft inserts, they do not rub shoulders so much and are convenient to use. Fix the product so that it fits snugly against the back, but does not hinder movement . When adjusting, we tighten the straps until an advantage is felt back.
- We proceed to adjust the chest belt . The belt should be fixed so that a person can breathe normally. This belt is responsible for the position of the product on the back.
- Adjustment of an additional belt. Extra belts are available on almost all backpacks. They are located in the clavicle area on the shoulder straps. With the help of them it is possible to achieve the correct location of the backpack on the back. They are pulled at 30 ° to the surface of the earth. If the straps are excessively long, they can be trimmed.
- Product setup should be consistent and clear. If you make a mistake or forget about any straps, the accessory can hang out or, conversely, squeeze your arms and neck tightly. Due to the incorrect position of the bag, a person quickly gets tired and his back with hands begins to hurt . In addition, if you strongly squeeze the forearm or shoulder with straps, bleeding may worsen, the hands will begin to freeze strongly.
To properly tie the belts, it is not necessary to buy special devices or measure with a centimeter. It will be enough only to change the location of the backpack a few times and walk around the house a bit with it. If you are comfortable and convenient, then you did everything right.
Useful Tips for Tying Backpack Straps
- To make the trip or trip comfortable, you need to choose high-quality products. The backpack should be made of durable fabric. Belts must be regulated, as your health depends on it.
- Begin tuning should be with the lumbar belt, end with shoulder braces . Before putting on a backpack on shoulders, it is necessary to check once again all fastenings and straps. They must be tightly fixed. This is necessary so that when walking the straps do not tear or jump out of the mount.
Tie the straps on your bag or backpack is easy. The main thing is to know how to do it right. The adjustment will take no more than 15 minutes. Do not be afraid to experiment and find convenient options. The product should comfortably hang on the shoulders and distribute the load across several zones to minimize the risks of stretching or injuring the body.