However, berets have one drawback. Over time, this flaw can not be noticed, however, for this you will have to master a relatively complex skill. The point is that lace up the berets for a long time, and most importantly - is difficult. An unprepared person will be extremely difficult to cope with this task. It is for this reason that it is so important to master this skill as soon as possible. In this case, such shoes will be the perfect solution for any season.
Why lacing tibia is so important
There are many reasons for properly lacing berets.
If you do not pay attention to lacing, then wearing shoes will be extremely uncomfortable. The fact is that laces are an extremely important attribute of this type of shoe, so it is simply impossible to do without them. This is the same as trying to drive a car whose tank is completely empty.
- The situation is similar with berets, because standard lacing will not help here. With its help, it will not be possible to fix the berets as it should.
- Moreover, insufficiently high-quality lacing can also cause numerous problems. In particular, if this footwear is poorly fixed on the foot, then in the event of a fall, serious injury may occur.
- This is not the worst thing, because poor lacing is the cause of circulatory disorders. This problem should worry even young people, because, otherwise, after a couple of years, serious difficulties may arise while walking.
How to choose the right length for shoelaces
- It is recommended to choose shoelaces with someone who has already done this before. Someone else's experience in this case would be most welcome. In addition, the best option would be to try to study the length of the old shoelaces. If this possibility is completely absent, then you will have to rely on the opinion of the store's consultant, where the berets were bought. He must possess such information.
- Despite the fact that the Internet has a ton of information on this subject, it is best to trust people who have already worn such shoes. They will be able to give much more valuable advice.
IMPORTANT! The total length of the laces that may be required for such shoes depends on the number of holes. Most often, on the Runet, you can find information that in the case of two pairs of grommets, laces with a length of 45 cm will be required. If we are talking about 3-4 pairs of holes, then they will require laces 60 cm long and so on.
What material should be laces for berets
Schemes how to lace up special forces boots
The lacing process in this case is quite simple. First you need to thread a couple of ends into the holes that are on the bottom of the shoe. After this, it remains to insert the ends of the laces into the eyelets. They are located opposite. This completes the lacing process.
- First you need to thread the laces through a pair of holes located at the bottom.
- After that, you need to cross the ends, and then thread them into another row of loops. Since it is speed that is important in this case, it is obvious that at the first convenient case, you need to tie the shoelaces in any other way.
This method was developed specifically for those who need speed. This type of lacing is not without reason called "army". With his help, a soldier will be able to put on shoes in some seconds, after which he will be absolutely ready for any combat mission. That is why this type of lacing is called the army.
Quick lacing of berets
This option is suitable for emergencies, as well as for those people who just like to save time.
The first thing you need to do is tie as strong a knot as possible at one end of the lace. After that, you need to stick the end into the bottom hole from the outside of the shoe. In the berets for the right leg, you will have to thread the lace into the lowest hole located on the right.
- Then you need to stretch the lace to the end, and the knot should be inside.
- Now you need to bring the lace from the top of the strip, and then pass it into the grommet located on the opposite side. The end of the lace must be threaded into the hole that is on top. Then the free edge should be brought out. It remains only to thread the cord into the hole opposite and stretch along the inside to the next grommet.
Attention! At the very last hole, it is required to introduce the lace from the outside into the eyelet, and then immediately bring it back out, making this method a loop. You can thread the free end into it. Then the knot is pulled in the very middle.
Even a schoolchild will cope with this task, therefore, the method of lacing with a "ladder" is often practiced in camps for adolescents. There, children are taught the most diverse skills that can only be useful to them in real life. One of these skills is the ability to tie berets. The “ladder” method can be called brilliant, because in this way you can not only save a lot of time and effort, but also effectively tie the shoelaces on your own shoes.
How to make hidden lacing of berets
Bertsa as an element of fashionable bow
INTERESTING FACT. Most often, berets are needed in order to emphasize the masculinity of a suit. Interestingly, this element is often used by girls.
They will make their owner much more attractive in the eyes of women, because such shoes fit even under jeans and look very courageous. Usually, buyers prefer those models that have a universal color. In this case, you can wear these shoes almost at any time of the year, except in autumn.
How to tie beautiful berets
This method is extremely simple.
- First you need to take the lace and try to stretch it through literally all the holes that are located at the bottom of the shoe.
- After this, the ends need to be crossed with each other and threaded into other holes (we are talking about the upper part of the shoe). Then you get a stylish lacing that emphasizes all the advantages of this shoe.
What to do with the rest of the shoelaces
Many people think that the easiest way is to use the last hole in the row. Then you just need to insert the ends of the laces inward, not outward. In this case, after the laces are tied, the ends of the bow will be located so that they can be threaded through the "tongue".