Young children, for whom sewing and knitting are not yet available, are wonderful at making paper clothes with their own hands.
The creative skills obtained in this way help to develop imagination, taste, understanding of the properties of various materials.
Dresses for dolls from paper step by step
It is interesting that fashion designers came up with such exotic dresses even for real models: they go to the podium in sophisticated suits from any type of paper, for example, sheets printed in a printing house.
Bloggers offer master classes on designing doll outfits with step-by-step execution: in the origami technique, appliqués, from napkins, paper - corrugated and colored.
It is painted on thick material, and clothing is attached to it. This fun is still popular: kits for children's creativity are on sale. They give the opportunity to cut costumes and dress paper girls, boys, princesses, brides, athletes . And even study the history of twentieth-century fashion!
Both the doll and the dresses are made one-sided and two-sided. Clothes are drawn after the doll is attached to the paper - measurements were taken along the contour. The fastenings that will hold the dress are drawn immediately over the shoulders and at the waist (young children, when cutting out an outfit, often forget about it) .
- the shoulders of the doll should be straight;
- on the back of the clothes you need a cut.
Dresses are easier to make than the doll itself. It must not only be made of thick cardboard, but also to fix the weakest points with tape: the neck and hands break most often during the game. Find a suitable template on the Internet or come up with your own: any option is the beginning of an exciting game.
Outfits for Barbie and her friends
Barbie is a doll, invented in order to dress her up. No matter how many dresses, this fashionista is always not enough. For her, they buy new clothes, sew, knit. But there is a great way to dress up a toy with paper.
- colored paper;
- sequins, sequins, ribbons.
For the smallest children who do not know how to use scissors, a simple way is suitable: fold the paper with an accordion and fasten the dolls with an elastic band on the waist.
Doll napkin outfit
White napkins are a great material for a Barbie wedding dress. The first step is to make a cone out of plain paper. It is twisted according to the principle of a bag and fastened with adhesive tape or glue. Then it is necessary to align the bottom of the paper structure with scissors - it must be stable. The top of the cone is trimmed slightly.
- In a standard way, napkins folded four times are cut in the center (according to the principle of paper snowflakes).
- Expanding each of them, they see a small rhombus in the middle.
- Each napkin is strung on a paper cone, their edges are arranged in a free order.
- You may have to spend a whole bundle by the time the entire base is closed.
- The last strung napkin is the top of the dress: with the help of glue it becomes neat (folded on the sides, like a scarf thrown over the shoulders).
From corrugated paper
Corrugated paper - ideal for children's creativity, its bright colors, stable waviness (“squeeze”) is combined with plasticity.
- take measurements on a toy (blouse and skirt separately);
- make a cardboard cone for the skirt;
- cut two rectangles from corrugated paper (large and small);
- fasten a cone glued with corrugated paper to the doll’s waist;
- fasten and tie a small segment (blouse) with a tape on the doll’s waist;
- straighten the bottom of the skirt and blouse (about 0.5 cm) in the form of a flounce or ruffle.