Sweating is a natural physiological process, which during normal functioning of the body does not cause discomfort. But sometimes sweat becomes plentiful and is accompanied by a smell . Some face this problem in the summer when they are forced to wear closed shoes.
Closed shoes in the summer - and isn’t that why your feet sweat?
Any shoes can be the cause of excessive sweating, but changing it to another pair does not guarantee getting rid of the problem.
The main causes of sweating feet:
- non-compliance with hygiene rules;
- improperly selected shoes;
- product made of low-quality material;
- increased physical activity, which increase perspiration;
- improper nutrition with a lot of salty and fatty;
- hormonal disorders, diseases of the endocrine system;
- deviations in the work of internal organs, liver, kidneys;
- fungus on the legs, dermatitis, eczema.
Closed shoes are not a fundamental cause of foot sweating. But a mismatched pair can cause discomfort and increase sweating.
Choosing the right summer shoes
Sometimes a work dress code or other circumstances force you to wear closed shoes. But this is not a reason to endure excessive sweating and an unpleasant odor.
There are several rules that can help you avoid discomfort in the summer:
- Strictly in size. It is believed that shoes are best bought in the evening, when the leg swells slightly and increases in size. A common mistake is to buy one size smaller or with too narrow a block. To such a choice, the slopes of the woman to emphasize the elegance of the leg. But in fact, in narrow shoes, blood flow is disturbed, corns can appear, and the leg begins to sweat more than normal. Shoes that are larger than necessary also have their drawbacks. If it is wide in the block or long in length, the fingers are forced to strain to hold shoes or shoes. In addition to excessive sweating, this can lead to back pain and deformity of the feet.
- Lifting in your foot. If the rise is lower, the leg will experience stress. In this case, the whole load falls on the fingers and heels, where corns are formed, and perspiration increases.
- Natural materials. Artificial leather in hot weather does not provide adequate ventilation and does not remove excess moisture. During the day, socks accumulate unpleasant sensations, and the sweat released is absorbed into the shoes. It is worth paying attention to the insoles . They should be made of soft and breathable material. If the manufacturer chose low-quality insoles, they should be replaced.
- Patent shoes - no! She looks stylish, but wearing it all day is bad for her legs. Patent leather does not let air in and loses its appearance in hot weather.
How to avoid sweating in the summer
It is not enough to choose good and high-quality shoes. Summer is a time of hot weather and bright sun.
Any closed model is not recommended to be worn on a bare foot. In hot weather, the skin of the feet will rub against the inside of the shoe and even with natural and breathable materials it will produce sweat. Under the sneakers
or moccasins fit cotton footsteps.
If put on inappropriately, special nylon shoes for men and women are sold in stores.
The rules of personal hygiene must be observed. To do this, change socks daily, and wash your feet in cool water with laundry soap. In summer, in hot weather, the frequency of washing your feet can be increased up to 3-4 times a day.
If the shoes absorb odor and sweat, they must be dried. To eliminate the smell inside spray with special sprays. You can use deodorants for the feet. They reduce perspiration and block odor.
In rare cases, sweating depends only on improperly selected shoes. This usually becomes apparent when changing one pair to another. In other cases, it is necessary to deal with the cause of sweating. To do this, you need to review the diet, visit a doctor and carefully monitor body hygiene.