Why is it important to choose the color of the socks
When choosing a pair for trousers, it is necessary to take into account the fact that their tones should not look in contrast, that is, their colors should differ by only one tone or be the same shade. Indeed, when a man sits, the pants are lifted up and this accessory becomes visible, so you should pay attention not only to the length of the socks, but also trousers.
The color of the socks should differ from the color of the trousers by 1-2 tones!
There are three types of socks in length:
- short ones.
Under a trouser suit, put on high socks.
Socks are matched to the color of trousers or shoes.
- The tone should be chosen lighter than the color of the shoe.
- The tone should match or be darker with the tone of the trousers, so as not to focus on the transition from trousers to shoes, and this choice of tones will visually lengthen the growth.
- Black socks fit any color of dark trousers. If you are going to wear black trousers, then make your choice in favor of socks of dark tones: dark purple or gray.
Having picked up the socks a few tones darker or the tone of the shoe, your height will visually become smaller and this experiment may lead to focus on this part.
Socks matched to the trousers visually lengthen the legs.
Under the pants you need to wear a thin, smooth pair, without any texture.
For example, red socks can be combined with a red tie, yellow with a yellow shirt. But the main thing is not to overdo it with an emphasis on bright colors in the image. The selected accessory for the color of socks from the whole image should be one.
Choose a tone of colored socks muffled, not defiantly bright!
Now let's talk about some universal colors, which are running, and which are easy to pick up a pair. However, not everyone copes with this task.
Black socks are relevant when choosing leather shoes, including matte and patent leather. Also, this color is in perfect harmony with gray boots.
Basically, a white pair is designed to be worn under sports shoes: sneakers, moccasins, sneakers. They are usually shortened and thick. For a gym visit, a couple of this color would be the best choice.
We choose the right pair for the pants
It is very important to choose the right tone of socks and shoes to the tone of the trousers, so that it looks harmonious.
- Shoes of dark shades (black, light brown, red) and a dark gray pair of socks are suitable for a light gray suit.
- Shoes of black, dark brown or light brown colors and a gray pair of socks are suitable for light blue pants.
- For dark blue pants, choose shoes of black, brown color, light and dark shades, as well as dark blue or maroon socks.
- For brown pants fit brown shoes a tone darker, and a dark brown, burgundy or coffee pair.
- When choosing red trousers, choose brown, terracotta and dark brown socks.
- Beige shoes with a white pair will suit white pants.
- Khaki pants are best suited for black or brown shoes and a pair of brown socks.
- Shoes of dark brown tone and light brown socks are suitable for beige pants.
- Pair brown shoes with a brown pair for a pair of green pants.
- Black trousers are suitable for black pants, and the pair should be black, gray or purple, but dark in color.
Sock care is an important part of the look. They should always be clean, without holes, ironed.
Do not forget that such a trifle as socks can ruin the whole image, or, conversely, emphasize its merits.