In accordance with individual preferences, you can completely choose for yourself a model suitable for daily use.
What sneakers to choose for every day?
In order to choose the right model suitable for frequent use and prolonged wearing, it is recommended that the following criteria be guided in the selection process:
- the fold line of the shoe - if in the process of trying on and bending the sneakers it is in the middle, it is better not to buy such shoes, because constant tension will be felt in it, and this, in turn, provokes problems with the spine and joints;
- arch support - an indispensable element that prevents injuries of the ankle and rapid fatigue of the foot (the best option is a gel layer or gel pads);
- size matching - sneakers should not be small or large.
Daily Wear Sneaker Requirements
Such shoes as sneakers should not only have a presentable appearance, but also provide maximum comfort when using.
- the presence of orthopedic elements that can provide the foot with softness while moving on different surfaces;
- high edges holding the ankle joint in an optimal position;
- stiff heel that can provide good stability.
What are the differences from running models?
The main differences between running shoes and products designed for everyday wear include the following:
- special depreciation;
- resistance of the sole to abrasion;
- special lacing (for example, asymmetric);
- weight does not exceed 400 grams.
Models of sneakers for daily wear of proper quality sit perfectly on the foot, providing maximum convenience and comfort. They can be used with success both for easy walking and for recreational walking. Often, such sneakers repeat the anatomical features of the foot, thereby helping to correct existing problems.
Quality products can withstand a significant load. Such models are not subjected to stretching and deformation, successfully retaining their original shape for several years.
Types of sneakers
For long walks on a hard flat surface (for example, on asphalt), it is recommended to choose the most lightweight models. And to provide maximum comfort during active walking over short distances, soft and flexible shoes can.
In this case, it is advisable to give preference to shoes made from natural materials that allow air to pass through. An excellent choice would be models from textiles, suede or genuine leather.
The best option for shoes for every day is considered to be a flat flat sole or lightweight, but at the same time rather dense, low corrugated platform that protects against slipping. It is best if it is made of polyurethane foam.
Branded sneakers are sold with stickers containing the necessary information about the model (for example, about the material from which this shoe was made). More branded products always have removable insoles to prevent the appearance of an unpleasant odor and subsequently provide quality care for such products.
Nike - the most popular sneakers in recent times. The main advantages of this brand's shoes include: resilient construction, a unique sole on an air cushion and the use of environmentally friendly raw materials for the manufacture of shoes. The Nike Air Max is great for hiking and outdoor activities.
Important! It should be borne in mind that sneakers of good quality can not have a low cost. This is especially true for branded products. Undervalued should alert the potential buyer.
General tips for choosing sneakers for everyday wear
Choosing shoes of this kind, before purchasing it must be measured. This is best done in the afternoon, because due to the load in the evening the leg slightly increases in volume. It is necessary to measure shoes on both legs. It is recommended to walk a little and jump to make sure that the selected model is comfortable enough.
Advice! To avoid fakes, it is recommended to purchase such shoes only in specialized company stores.