Colds are approaching, and in some regions they have already come. And of course, parents are in a hurry to take care not only about their health, but also about the condition of the children. It is known that in the feet there is a large number of nerve endings and if the leg freezes, then it is not far from a cold. After consulting with the older generation, they begin to lean towards choosing boots, because they became generally popular already in the eighteenth century and are traditionally made from dumped wool of sheep. However, modern ones are better and more practical.
The choice of boots for the child
In order for the shoes to last for a long time, they must be correctly selected, so we do not recommend buying in online stores. When choosing, control softness. Take a sock and ankle in your hands and bend them, these places should be soft. A handmade product will be better. The reason for this is the processing of wool in factories. GOST provides acid, but this cannot be said for health benefits. It can give out a characteristic smell. So when you come to the factory store do not be shy and sniff the felt boots.
If your child is at an understanding age, you definitely instill independence for him and a shoe clasp will become one part contributing to this. So the lock or Velcro should be feasible to the younger generation.
The material as previously mentioned should be natural. Sheepskin boots from sheep’s wool are recommended even by doctors, since such models evaporate moisture well and, accordingly, their legs will not sweat, thereby preventing the appearance of fungal diseases. This will provide the ability to wear even in the coldest places. For even more warmth, you can find shoes not only from felt, but also with warming fur inside. Insoles from it are more often taken out and washed separately.
The sole is made of polyurethane or thermoplastic elastomer, but according to reviews there is no difference in them. Instead, soles may not exist at all. This is found in hand made products. Especially for them there are galoshes worn on top. By choosing transparent you will keep the original style of boots for a longer period. Plus, the galoshes also leaves for the fact that removing their shoes can be washed and dried without moisture on the battery, and not just with special dryers.
The smell can give out features of production. They sorted out the acid earlier, but besides it, one can also mention cinder. Having felt it, be sure that felt boots are burned in factories and this is not good. In very bad products you can “hear” the paint. It is safer to buy a product of a natural color, in addition, the paint reduces the heating properties.
Appearance should be pleasant not only to you, but also to the baby. If he is already able to talk, then ask what colors he likes and how comfortable the shoes are. There are many options for applications and decor, but first of all pay attention to the quality of the felling. Will not the felt boots fall apart, will the shreds be visible after the first wash. Since there are several manufacturing methods (injection, adhesive, sewing), it is better to choose injection. It is considered to be the most wear-resistant.
There are many manufacturers on the market. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the main ones.
- Russian production of the company NORDMAN. Use material from Europe and high-quality equipment. They are expensive, but guarantee the preservation of heat up to -30. On the inside there is warm fur, and on the outside there is a rubber sock that provides longer wear, as the felt will be whole longer. For convenience, there is lightning on the side.
- Finnish quality guarantee from REIMA. Very popular among users due to the non-slip sole helping out with ice. They have Velcro and are easy to use.
- KAPIKA will be a great friend in slush and dirt, because they are waterproof.
Any color is possible, but try to avoid something unnaturally bright. Most likely, such dyes are dangerous and leave their color on the socks and panties of the child.
There are some selection tips to make your search easier:
- Do not get very high shoes, it will make it difficult for the child to move.
- With the expectation that the foot will grow and a woolen toe will be worn, get a maximum of 1.5 sizes larger.
- Valenoks should fit snugly, but some firms still produce them very wide.
- A small heel on the sole will only help when walking.
- Beware of rough seams.
- Choose a light model.
- Do not forget about care in the summer.
We wish you a happy shopping!