It is easy to sew with your own hands, complement it with a knitted top.
What fabric is tulle?
The fabric is used for sewing fluffy skirts, wedding dresses.
The raw materials for the mesh fabric are unusually thin, but durable nylon fibers. They give tulle special properties:
- ease of care.
The thin fabric is transparent, so the skirts are sewn on a satin or cotton cover or are made multi-layered.
On sale you can find tulle of different colors. Fabric in pastel shades is used for sewing wedding dresses, elegant children's skirts.
Bright, saturated colors of the fabric allow you to sew carnival, dance costumes.
- Hard tulle holds its shape well, it is used for making accessories, shaping a fluffy skirt. However, the edges of such a skirt will be sharp, may scratch the legs, tear the stockings.
- Medium hard fabric is used for tailoring the petticoats of evening and wedding dresses.
- Soft mesh is used to make tutu multi-layer tutu skirts. Sewing it is easy even for a very inexperienced needlewoman, but it takes a lot of fabric.
- brilliant - with a noticeable sparkling brilliance;
- decorative - with rhinestones, flocked dusting, embroidery.
How to sew an elegant tulle dress for a girl?
The work will consist of 2 parts: a fluffy tutu skirt and a topic.
You can sew a fluffy skirt-pack in a couple of hours. Layering gives it a special effect. The tutu skirt must have at least 10 layers of tulle.
- wide elastic;
- tulle, which is sold in narrow rolls 10-15 cm wide.
Important! With this method of manufacturing, the skirt can be made plain or colorful. To do this, buy several rolls of tulle of different colors.
The most interesting thing remains: the strips of tulle need to be folded in half and tied to the elastic one by one. Try to place them as close to each other as possible - so the skirt will turn out more magnificent . Alternating strips of different colors, you can get a mottled model.
2. Another way will require a needlewoman to have a sewing machine. The classic model can be sewn for a young fashionista or an adult girl.
- For each layer, the fabric is 4 times longer than the waist, and the number of layers will depend on how fluffy you want to sew the skirt.
- For a cover - about 2 m thicker fabric - satin, satin or cotton.
- For the belt - satin ribbon about 10 cm wide.
- Zipper. It can be replaced with an elastic band inserted in the belt.
A fluffy tulle skirt can be worn separately or combined with a knitted top to make a cute dress for a girl . The easiest way is to tie a straight top “pipe” with any pattern.
For knitting, it is better to choose cotton yarn - it does not cause allergies . So that such a top does not fly off the baby, straps can be sewn to it - crocheted from the same yarn. More experienced needlewomen will cope with more complex models of the upper part of the dress - with “wing” sleeves. Knit a top, starting from the top.
It’s easy to connect a finished top made of rubber “pipes” or connected with your own hands with a skirt-bundle. To do this, to fold the ribbons made of tulle, you need to sew on not the belt, but the upper part of the dress.
To dress easily on the girl, you can:
- Sew in a zipper lock;
- to make the skirt in the belt free and sew a beautiful decorative belt, which will be tied behind on a beautiful bow.
To complete the image of the young fashionista, a dress with a tutu skirt can be supplemented with beautiful accessories .
As they fit:
- jacket up to the waist or "bolero";
- satin belt;
- openwork short gloves;
- hair band with a large fabric bow flower;
- hairpin hair hat.
A fluffy skirt looks perfect with a corset top .
Skirt or dress?
For babies, you can sew a skirt dress. It is sewn in the same way as an ordinary tutu, only the length should not be measured from the waist, but from the chest. Sew straps to the finished dress (they can be made tied behind), and grab the waist with a ribbon-belt.
Luxurious voluminous skirt
Fatin gives the needlewoman an opportunity to show imagination. A fluffy skirt can be sewn:
- middle length;
- midi (on the floor);
- with a loop - short in front and elongated - in the back.