- wall (attached to the wall);
- desktop (not fixed on the surface, it is supported by a cabinet or table).
Reference! This placement is especially convenient in the bathroom. It saves space.
Any of these options in a wide assortment is presented at retail outlets. But for amateur craftsmen there are many options for creating this subject from improvised materials at home. This will not require special skills. Enough to show imagination and spend some free time. Let's take a closer look at how to make a paper towel stand with your own hands.
How to make a wall stand
You can make your own wall variation from the material that is available in each household.
- Wood: boards, plywood.
- Plastic bottles.
- Textile braid.
The latter method is the easiest to execute.
For the embodiment you will need a small piece of dense braid . A satin ribbon of suitable width will work. Next, follow these steps in sequence.
- Tighten the source material from both ends and flash so that loops form.
- Thread the workpiece through the center hole of the roll.
- Hang the structure on hooks or fix it on the wall using self-tapping screws.
The most beautiful product is obtained from wood or plywood, but for this you need to have the necessary skills.
- Cut the top rectangular part out of plywood and sand the edges with sandpaper.
- For the sidewalls, make two triangles and apply the drawing you like with tracing paper.
- Saw out the side patterned parts with a jigsaw.
- Fasten the top and side elements with corners or screws.
- Insert the cross bar after threading it through the roll.
Using a plastic bottle
Another inexpensive way is to use a five-liter plastic bottle .
For manufacturing, it is enough to cut off the lower part and insert a transverse bar with a skein under the resulting cap . Then attach the resulting structure to the wall.
Attention! In this embodiment, only containers with a carrying handle can be used.
How to make a desk stand
The desktop design can also be made from improvised materials:
- newspaper tubes.
From the tree you can get original objects of various kinds and difficulties: from the simplest to the most complex.
For the least difficult you will need:
- board or thick plywood for the manufacture of the base;
- round rail for the central axis.
Completing of the work
- For the base, cut a circle and make a central hole equal to the cross-sectional diameter of the round rail.
- Insert a piece of rail of the required length into the center hole.
- Open the structure with varnish.
Advice! You can decorate this item with a beautiful nozzle. The head from an old toy can serve as it.
From newspaper tubes
To create the next little thing, you need PVA glue, newspapers or paper.
Follow these guidelines to complete.
- Using a long wooden skewer or knitting needle, prepare a sufficient number of tubes .
- Cut the base from thick cardboard .
- Weave, taking the master class below for a sample.
How to weave a basket
- Attach the plastic tube in the center and braid it with newspaper blanks.
- Paint the product in the desired color.