The need for good and quality shoes has become a necessity nowadays. And not only for lovers of a healthy lifestyle who make kilometer walks or jogs. It is very important to choose the right shoes for those who have to spend all day on their feet.
How footwear affects health
Shoes are important not only for the created image, the well-being and health of a woman depends on the correct choice of a pair.
Shoes that are inadequate or poorly stitched can cause a number of small and large health problems.
- Calluses appear - hard, dead skin over a bone protrusion. They are caused by prolonged pressure on the foot with tight or poorly fitted boots. Corns may be soft, but may be perennials that are difficult to remove.
Important! If the shoes are too loose, the leg in them slips and rubs. From this, too, corns appear.
- Nail problems begin. Wearing synthetic socks in tight boots, we risk creating a humid environment. It often develops a fungal infection. Another problem is the formation of an ingrown nail. This comes from wearing narrow shoes.
- Back diseases . Walking in high-heeled shoes enhances the action of the lumbar muscles of the spine. This leads to a change in posture. Pressure on the lumbar intervertebral disc can lead to lower back pain.
Important! The heel should be wide enough and stable. If you can not do without hairpins, then make sure that they are made of high quality and wear them no more than 2-3 hours.
- Joint diseases. If you walk in slippers or sandals on a thin flat sole for a long time, this can cause a lot of stress on your knees . The reason is insufficient depreciation when walking.
- Damage to the vocal cords . Wearing high heels all day can lead to faster, shallow breathing and damage to the vocal cords.
- Gout Shoes with a narrow toe can cause pinching of the nerves and deformation of the thumb. Choose with a wide toe so that the foot rests freely and you can move your fingers in it.
- A heel spur can form when wearing flat shoes with insufficient support for the arch of the foot.
As you can see, the right choice of shoes is serious!
What shoes to choose if you have to work while standing
If you cook in a restaurant, cut hair in a salon, teach in a classroom, or work in a store, you must first take care of your legs.
- Work shoes should provide good support for the arch of the foot . This helps reduce weakness and soreness in the legs and feet.
Tip. If the shoes do not provide sufficient support, you need to buy special insoles-arch supports in an orthopedic pharmacy.
- At the end of the day, the legs swell and the feet become larger. Therefore, we need free models in which the leg will feel comfortable.
- The pair should be light .
- Pay attention to the material! Your shoes need good ventilation .
What shoes to choose if you have to walk all day
If you walk or walk a lot, it is very important to choose shoes that will not hurt your feet.
- Give preference to products with lacing so that the leg is firmly fixed inside and does not slip.
- The lining inside should be smooth, without hard protruding stitches.
- It is desirable that the top was made of soft genuine leather or other natural material. This will provide flexibility, durability to the product and the comfort of its owner.
- The sole should be tight enough and have medium softness for good traction.
Tip. Check your favorite pair. Shoes or boots should bend well in the middle, between the heel and the toe.
Sneakers, slippers, loafers and other products on low speed will help you feel good if you have to walk all day.